These are FREE PHOTOS.
You may use them for anything,
but DO NOT put them into a collection for sale.
Thank you.






Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday's Treasures! Free Photos!

It has been a little while since I posted new photos.
So today is Tuesday Treasures! A bunch at once. Enjoy!


click for larger view
Let's Go Sailing, Row Row Row the Boat.


Click for larger view.

Just a happy girl!

click for larger view.
This a great graphic to use for your mailbox button.


click for larger view.
I will call her Pink Rose.


click for larger view.
C'mon go Horse. How cute!

Have a Great Day!

Christine

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Lovely photographs -- I especially love the last one with the child on her "pony"!! It's adorable!! Welcome to the Aged Vintage Papier ring site!

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Oh my, I love them all!!!

Louise Wilson Bernero said...

Thank you for posting such wonderful old prints...I love them!